- Reservations are secured by a deposit and confirmed via email (or hardcopy upon request) once your deposit has been processed.
- Reservations using a gift certificate or bank check will be held for five business days pending receipt of payment.
- Gift certificates must be mailed to Cameron Estate Inn, 1855 Mansion Lane, Mount Joy, PA 17552, to hold reservations.
- Reservations are automatically cancelled with notification if payment is not received within five business days.
- We reserve the right to change room assignment if required.
- For reservations within 24 hrs of check-in please call the inn at (717) 492-0111.
- If you want to be added to our WAIT LIST to be notified about these openings, or last minute cancellations, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- Your deposit is 50% of your total stay or a minimum of one night, plus applicable charges and taxes for standard reservations.
- A reservation made with a Google Offers redemption code requires full payment at the time of the reservations. Your redemption code is processed at the time of your reservation along with payment for any upgrades and taxes.
- Reservations made with invalid or redeemed Google Redemption codes will be processed as a normal
- One-night reservations require full advance payment.
- Reservations selecting additional services or packages will be charged for these services and packages as part of your initial deposit.
- Your credit card is charged for your deposit at the time your reservation is processed and the actual deposit amount will be shown on your email confirmation.
- Our Reservation system requires a Credit Card number on all reservations regardless of payment method .
- Full payment for Special Packages is required when reservations are made.
- Due to our small size, cancellations significantly affect us. Once you have secured your reservations with a deposit, you are fully obligated for your entire stay.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date.
- If for any reason you must shorten or cancel your reservations, we will refund your deposit (less the cancellation fee) with at least 14 days advance notice.
- Cancellations or shortened stays received within 14 days of your arrival date will receive a refund (less the cancellation fee) if the space can be re-rented. Naturally, we will make every effort to re-rent the room and return your deposit.
- Reservations can be moved within 14 days of scheduled arrival (prior to the cancellation period) but are subject to the cancellation fee.
- Holiday weekend reservations or group bookings of three or more rooms require 30 days cancellation notice.
- Reservation made less than 14 days in advance of arrival cannot be canceled.
- Without exception, all cancellations or rescheduled reservations are subject to a $30 cancellation fee.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Please indicate if your arrival is after 8:00 PM so that we can make special arrangements.
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM.
- Early check-in or late check-out is available by prior arrangement only. Each is subject to an additional $25.00 fee.
- Occupancy is limited to two people per room. Additional guests (room size permitting) are $25 per night.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate pets.
Our restaurant is open Wednesday through Sunday for dinner from 4:00PM with last seating at 8:00PM.
Advance reservations are strongly suggested since our restaurant is also open to the public.
Appropriate dress for our dining room is smart casual.
Our restaurant has a full liquor license and wine list.
Please check the dining page of our web site for our current menu and wine list.
- The Cameron Estate Inn has a strict non-smoking policy which we enforce for the safety and comfort of all our guests. We do not allow smoking or candle burning in any of our guest rooms. There are designated smoking areas outside the inn which the innkeepers point out to smoking guests at the time of check-in. This policy is stated when a reservation is made and repeated in the confirmation letter.
- As a non-smoking inn, we guarantee a clean, fresh and safe room for our guests. When a guest smokes in their room or allows a visitor to smoke in their room, the smoke permeates the rugs, bedspreads, pillows, curtains, etc. and travels through the air ducts to other rooms in the inn. It may become necessary for us to try to remove the smoke odor by cleaning all the curtains, bed linens, carpeting, air filters, etc. In some instances, the room must be repainted to eliminate the offending smoke odor which non-smokers can detect immediately.
- We want all our guests to enjoy their stay with us and take away pleasant memories. When it is necessary for us to deodorize a room due to a guest smoking, a surcharge will be assessed to the registered guest. This surcharge ranges from a minimum of $200 up to $500, depending on what is necessary to return the room to its original smoke free condition.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damages to our facility or fixtures.
- Special dietary restrictions can be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
- Damage to linens or towels resulting from use of body oils, make-up, shoe polish, etc. will result in charge for cleaning, repair, or replacement of fixtures, linens or towels.
- We have a full liquor license and wine list and are happy to provide any alcoholic beverage needs you may have. Our liquor license requires that any alcohol consumed in the public areas of the inn, in the restaurant or on the grounds must be purchased from us.
- All upgrades and taxes to be charged in full at the time the reservation is processes
- Should any omissions of policies and restriction exist in the Google Offer, these policies supersede and govern your stay.