This historic and picturesque setting provides a memorable evening of dining. The Cameron Estate Inn offers and eclectic menu included duck and lamb along with the Beef, chicken and pork mainstays.
Located west of Lancaster just south of Hershey, the Cameron Estate Inn & Restaurant combines local farm-to-table dining in a park-like setting.
This restaurant is considered one of the best restaurants in Lancaster Pa and considered a four star and five star gourmet restaurants by our frequent guests. The Cameron Estate Inn offers a unique Lancaster Venue in Lancaster County PA, for great dining, celebrating anniversaries, and banquets.
Cameron Estate Inn Restaurant5 of 5 from 374 Votes
- ● Romantic & Historic Restaurant
- ● Fine Dining in Lancaster Pa
- ● Five Star Restaurant
- ● Gluten Free & Vegetarian options
- ● Upscale Bistro Vibe
- ● Full Liquor License and Wine List
- ● Private Dining Rooms
- ● Social Banquets
- ● Rehearsal Dinners
Good Places to Eat ▼ Good Places to EatUpscale American Bistro ▲
- ● Ideally located near Lancaster, Hershey, York and Harrisburg
- ● Open to Inn guests an the General Public
- ● Private Dining with a Fireplace
- ● Full Liquor License
Fine Dining in Lancaster County Pa.
Enjoy a different upscale fine dining experience in our casually elegant restaurant in Lancaster County. Savor creative American cuisine with an international and French twist from our chef in the candlelight of our intimate dining rooms and dine at one of the nicest and most outstanding restaurants in Lancaster County. The Cameron Estate Inn is a secluded place in the peaceful Lancaster county Pennsylvania countryside offering a menu that includes gluten free, organic, healthy, and vegetarian options.
The Cameron Estate Inn and Restaurant is not your ordinary dining expeience but an escape to a world away. Whether selecting our exceptional appetizers, savory soups, inspired seafood, pork, fowl or grilled beef entrees or seductive desserts, you will find that specific combination to satiate your palate. Come and enjoy the view of the park-like setting of Donegal Spring in rural Lancaster County from the windows on the Sun Porch Dining Room or dine fireside the original main Dining Room with views of the fireplace.
One of the unique B&Bs with a restaurant where the park-like setting and local flavors will be the star attraction of you romantic dinner for any season. We offer Vegetarian and Gluten Free options.
Early seatings offer guests looking for five star Zagat-rated restaurants for dining before attending the theater. Just 15 mile drive form downtown Hershey, York, Harrisburg and Lancaster, the Cameron Estate Inn is in the proximity and close to the center of many locations in the Pennsylvania Dutch Lancaster County and Amish Country.
House Guests: Since our restaurant reservations go early to both house guests and the general public, it is important to make dinner reservations at the time of your room reservation as we may not be able to accommodate you at the last minute.
Located just east of nearby Elizabethtown and west of Mount Joy in Lancaster county farmland, our award winning restaurant prides itself in providing our guests with the freshest local ingredients available in Lancaster County.
Our commitment to use the best locally grown and sustainable ingredients when available will cater to the locavores, the eco-conscious, and gourmands alike. We believe our fine dining products made this way will be healthier for our consumer and provide for a more rounded and harmonized fine dining experience whether it is classic dining, Vegetarian, or Gluten Free.
This dedication will provide our guests with an unequalled dining experience by our blending of local flavors in our menu.
Come and experience both a unique historic house location and a gourmet melding of local flavors. Whether looking for a quiet dinner for two or feasting with the family, the Cameron Estate Inn is an ideal place to eat and host your party in a natural setting.
View on Map ▼ View on Map▲
Wine and Spirits ▼ Wine and Spirits▲
- ● Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday - 4:30 PM and Last Seating at 7:30 PM
- ● Friday and Saturday - 4:30 PM and last seating at 8:00 PM
With a full liquor license, we offer a complete wine list and alcoholic beverages at your table with dinner or on the covered terrace before you dine. While there is no bar our beverage service and special drinks are available from our wait staff as you wait for you dinner party to arrive.
Hours ▼ Hours▲
- ● Wed., Thu., and Sun. - 4:30 PM and Last Seating at 7:30 PM
- ● Fri. and Sat. - 4:30 PM and last seating at 8:00 PM Holiday Hours
- ● Valentine's Day Dinner Feb. 14 5:00 PM Last Seating 8:30 PM
- ● Easter Brunch Dinner Easter Sunday 12 Noon - Last Seating 5:00 PM
- ● Mother's Day Brunch Mother's Day Sunday 12 Noon - Last Seating 5:00 PM
- ● Thanksgiving Dinner Thanksgiving Thursday 12 Noon - Last Seating 5:00 PM
- ● Christmas Eve Brunch Christmas Eve 1:00 PM - Last Seating 3:00 PM
More Good Places ▼ More Good Places▲
- ● Miller’s Restaurant & Smorgasbord
- ● Shady Maple Smorgasbord Restaurant
- ● Bird-In-Hand Family Restaurant and Smorgasbord Family-Style Dining
- ● Good ‘N Plenty Restaurant
- ● Hershey Farm Restaurant
- ● Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
- ● Rainbow’s Comedy Playhouse
- ● Strasburg Rail Road
- ● Theater in the Mansion – Mount Hope Estate
- ● Bube's Brewery - We are an intact historic 19th century brewery and museum complex. Fine dining available in our Catacombs restaurant and casual dining is available in our Bottling Works and Biergarten restaurants. Experience Live Events, enjoy our Feasts, view our art gallery, shop our Cooper’s Shed Store to step back to the 19th century.
- ● Citronnelle - The name Citronnelle (Lemongrass in French) is synonymous with fresh, local, seasonal ingredients and exotic accents. Lancaster County, famous for its vast and picturesque farmlands, affords us the freshest local, natural (organic where possible) produce. We use only wild and sustainable seafood and hormone-free meats and poultry (organic where possible). When combined with the finest all-natural global ingredients, we create uniquely flavorful, beautifully composed dishes for our all of our discerning guests.
- ● Penn Square Grille - The Grille offers approachably elegant dining in an incomparable setting amidst the energy of historic Penn Square in Downtown Lancaster.
- ● Forklift & Palate - The Forklift and Palate offers classic All-American dishes with an adventurous modern twist along with two full service bars in the restaurant and atrium indoor area with an outdoor café feel.
- ● Carr's Restaurant - Carr’s Restaurant, where American classics are retooled using local, farm-raised poultry, organically-produced meats and farm-raised shellfish. Tickled by Asian accents, creative items are spun into exotic, artful presentations.
- ● Cameron Estate Restaurant & Inn - Fine Dining Restaurant - Our commitment to use the best Lancaster County locally grown and sustainable ingredients when available will cater to the locavores, the eco-conscious, and gourmands alike in the Lancaster, Hershey, Harrisburg and York area. We believe our fine dining products made this way will be healthier for our consumer and provide for a more rounded and harmonized fine dining experience
- ● Bistro Barberet & Bakery - A modern French influenced bistro & bakery
- ● Stockyard Inn - Well known for its warm spirit of generous hospitality, the Stockyard Inn combines old world charm with innovative American cuisine. We serve the finest steaks, chops, prime rib, fresh seafood (including our signature jumbo lump Maryland crab cakes) and chef's daily specials.
- ● Cork & Cap Restaurant - Fresh food & fresh vision come together at Cork & Cap Restaurant. Our guiding tenet is simple yet uncompromising: use local ingredients and made-from-scratch, no-nonsense recipes. Our dishes pay homage to rural heritage of the Lancaster County, all with an extra pinch of creative license. Think Pennsylvania Dutch comfort food with a contemporary, cosmopolitan twist. Dine in plush leather banquettes alongside restored brick and stone walls, lounge in the Cork & Cap's rustic bar area, or enjoy seasonal outdoor dining on our patio around Urban Place's signature smoke stack.
- ● Ma(i)son - We maintain a small menu with very focused flavors and that changes weekly because we like it that way, but also because we rely completely on our farmers and producers and what the weather and seasons dictate.
What is a smorgasbord?
A Smorgasbord is an all-you-can-eat buffet of PA Dutch and American food. Though many for the classic and authentic Pa Dutch meals are not offered, several of these restaurants offer a few of the classics.
The seemingly endless supply of food provides enough choices to satisfy any diner and you certainly won’t leave hungry! You can help yourself to as much as you like from a variety of dishes served buffet-style.
What is Family Style Dining?
When Amish families and friends gather for meals they often sit together at long tables and eat together. Here in Lancaster County, we call this ‘Family Style’ dining.
Unlike Smorgasbord restaurants where you have to get up and help yourself, here families and groups of all sizes are seated at tables and the serving staff brings the food to you. You’ll receive serving bowls and platters heaping with delicious foods. There’s always plenty of food to go around.
Instead of just a dinner and a movie enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner and a live show at on of Lancaster County's dinner theater options, whether you’re looking for a musical, a comedy, or a murder mystery.
Fine Dining Restaurants
You're in for a treat when you dine at one of Lancaster County's fine restaurants. Select mouth-watering dishes from eclectic menus, often featuring fresh, local ingredients. The perfect touch to a romantic overnight getaway just for the two of you. To help you find that memorable meal, see our list of fine dining option below.